What are Real Life Groups?
Real Life Groups are small groups of people who meet regularly in order to develop friendships with each other, make a difference in the community, and challenge each other to be more like Christ. RLG’s meet in homes, coffee shops, parks, libraries, or wherever there’s room! Get connected with a Real Life Group and experience what it means to follow Christ together.
How do I join a Real Life Group?
Simple. Join online here.
Why should I join a Real Life Group?
If you answer “Yes” to any of these questions, you should probably join a Real Life Group:
- Would you like to connect with other believers in your neighborhood and experience a greater sense of community?
- Would you like your kids to meet and play with other kids in your neighborhood that go to Lake Shores?
- Would you like a safe place to share your thoughts, questions, experiences, and doubts regarding your relationship with God and your faith journey?
- Would you like to have people in your life that pray for you and are willing to serve and care for you when you need help?
- Would you like to serve people in need and make an impact in the lives of others?
- Would you like “church” to go beyond what you experience on Sunday mornings?