At Lake Shores Church
You’ll be welcomed into a friendly, casual environment by people who are glad you are there.
At a weekend service, you can expect:
- Our Sunday morning service begins at 10:00 AM and lasts a little over an hour.
- Thought-provoking and engaging messages from the Bible by our Lead Minister Jon Weems.
- Powerful worship music.
- Weekly communion.
- Fun teaching for your kids in a safe, clean environment.
Find your personal next step:
- A place to belong. Real Life Groups are the people you can grow, laugh, and serve with. We have groups for men, women, couples, students, and more!
- A chance to make a difference. God created you with gifts and skills that you can use to change lives in your community and the world. Serve at Lake Shores!
- A way to grow. We want to equip you with the tools to develop as a fully devoted follower of Christ. As an individual, family, or part of a Life Group, we want to equip you to keep learning.
No Rules, Just Jesus!
You’ll see this on advertising for the church and hear us talk about it on Sunday. But what does it mean? We want to follow Jesus and His teachings in the Bible and not get hung up on rules and traditions that are man made. It’s not just a catchy phrase we use. We mean it!